I've finally had time to update my blog to HTML5 and ASP.NET MVC2.
Although there is a little bit of work left to get things humming along, where's whats wired in (so far):
- ASP.NET MVC2
- Autofac2 for IoC
- HTML5 markup
- Article Difference Algorithm
- BlogML for importing content
- Markdown syntax / Markdownsharp, for comments and new posts
- CKEditor, incase I want to edit / write using html
- Blazing.BusinessObjects2 / Blazing.BusinessObjects.Membership (my nhibernate membership provider)
- Akismet integration
Whats to come:
- Metablog API
Why write my own blog engine? So I can write about developing a real HTML5 website.
Will the source be available? Yes, at some point.
Once most of the new blog engine is in place, I'll start adding new content about new web technologies around HTML5 and CSS3.