- Copy the “sub.db” file in the /Data directory.
- Ensure the “sub.db” file is writable and not read-only.
- Copy the "kowitz.SQLiteBlogDataProvider.dll" file into the /Bin directory.
- Copy the "System.Data.SQLite.dll" file to the /Bin directory.
- Change the config file so SUB now uses the SQLite provider: <DataAccessType> kowitz.SingleUserBlog.Services.DataReaderBlogDataProvider, kowitz.SQLiteBlogDataProvider </DataAccessType>
If you experience any problems when using the provider, just post comments here.
Get it here [Edit 10-Mar-06: Updated Link]