In today’s cooking adventure I’ll tell you how to make a cheap dodgy stir fry. Wow. Here’s what you need:
- 1 Mp3 Player
- 1 Bottle of Wok Sta (Good stuff)
- 1 Portion of chicken strips
- 1 Packet of chicken 2 minute noodles
- And some frozen stir fry veges
Here’s what you do:
- Listen to Mp3 player…cooking needs passion, if you’re not getting any physically, then the music can substitute in the short term.
- This is optional, you can marinade the chicken with Hou Sin sauce a few hours before, has a cool flavour to it.
- Boil the Jug
- Put 2 minute noodles in cup, pour hot water on noodles to soften them. (Optionally use Udon Noodles like I think you’re supposed to)
- Chuck all the chicken into the frypan and cook until brown. Put a handful or two of frozen stir fry veg into the frypan, and about ½ bottle of Wok Sta. then strain excess water from noodles and add those too.
- This is not really a step, but Wok Sta smells freak’n awesome when you’re cooking it, almost guaranteed to make your flatmates hungry!
- Ok, Stir the mix well and cook until veges are soft. Serve and eat while warm…cold is not so good.
That’s it…Brendo’s guide to a fast, cheap, easy, dodgy stir fry that smells awesome and tastes ok. Laterz ppl.